Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where's Cash?


On Sunday, Bob and I were working on the telephone pole wall in the arena (we're 4 poles away from being completely finished!) when we heard the hay shed door in Cash's paddock close. We looked up to the paddock, and Cash was missing. His paddock gate was closed, so the only possibility was that he was in the hay shed. Sure enough, there he was, happy as a clam, eating away in this dark, narrow little hay storage area, completely closed in. The hay storage part of the shed is barely big enough for a horse to get in there, but he's a pretty small horse, so somehow he manages to get in there and turn around. I figure I must've left the latch undone, the wind blew the door open, Cash seized his opportunity, and then the wind blew the door shut again. He sure is a nut! A cute nut, but a nut nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica....I have been following you and Cash and I think I figured out how to write to you on here!! Way to Go girl. Love it and what you have done!! Is all going ok....you have not posted in a while. Hugs and blessings to you both. Your Dental Hygienist... Julie

    ReplyDelete